Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New business?

I am always a sucker for a good deal so when I went to a babyfair last month I ended up spending money ... but when I came home I looked at my purchase and thought hey I can make that ... and better. Need I say cheaper too?

My mommygroup was jealous of my purchase so I said I'll just make you sone (sigh ...).

As I started assessing my fabric supply I realized that I have enough fabric for MANY sets.

I secretly always wanted to be able to sell my creations or at least have people admire them so I wasted no time and ordered a ribbon with what will be my business name: ByBee. (an old collegue used to call me Bee - it sort of stuck).

I can't just stop at a pillow and a sunscreen for the baby carriage so yesterday at the fabric store I also bought materials for the "bapron"  and a cushin for the highchair.

I already organized my fabric and have received my first order.

This may end up being nothing but I am having fun so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment