Monday, February 10, 2014

7 year birthday

Alexander

Alexander requested a soccer themed birthday party. So I went online a bought a bunch of FC Barcelona plates, cups and table runners. I also bought balloons in red, blue and red.



I made some labels for waterbottles.


For the cake I made a soccer field with spectators - it was a chocolate cake with green frosting.


For activities Alexander had many ideas. We ended up with a treasurehunt where they had to perform certain tasks along the way:

Jumping on trampoline


Walking on a "thin line"

Tug of war

Throwing balls in basket

And of course a soccer game.

Emmeline

Emmeline wanted a Barbie party. Barbie decorations and balloons were bought and I also made labels for her water bottles


She wanted cupcakes so I made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes:

She does not have the same imagination as Alexander so her activites was a bit the same




But there were also time for more girly activities

Stop dance

Decorate a cupcake. I had made extra cupcakes and three or four different shades of frosting and tons of sprinkles in different shapes and sizes. The girls loved it and they got to take their cupcake home.





No comments:

Post a Comment