Monday, February 10, 2014

Diaper bag

Went shopping for a diaper bag about a month before my due date and OMG they are expensive!

I have a thing that if I can make it myself and I have the time to do so then I can't make myself buy stuff - the diaper bag fell into that category.

I found some black thick nylon fabric, some white and grey cotton fabric, velcro and other misc. items and started drawing and measuring.

I wanted it to be big so I only need one bag even for a weekend trip. I also wanted a portable changing mat and padded.

The only thing I had to buy was plastic fabric for the mat.

I love the end result. At first I thought I had made it too big but it can fit several outfits, tons of diapers, all you need for changing a baby and still have room for a blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment